Wednesday, April 11, 2012

56 Days left until going to ENGLAND!!!!

I am so excited! And I have so many questions! Anyways we have our flights booked. I am traveling with three other girls and we arrive in London in the Gatwick airport at 7:20 in the morning Thursday, June 7th! We will have 3 full days to explore London! We still have so much to plan but at least we know that much. We plan on riding on the double decker bus and seeing all the touristy spots that we always imagine when someone says the word London but I am also hoping to eat/drink at a little pub only locals know about and admire the countryside on the train ride to Cambridge.

I also still have so much to buy and plan. Adapter, teacher clothes, thank you cards, comfortable work shoes, Flip camera tripod (I think that is what I will be using to record my lessons every day) and so much more. Also I can only take 50 LBS in my luggage to last me for this long time so I am going to have to do some careful planning/packing.

I still need to make my video to post on youtube which the teacher will show the kids introducing myself. I am still trying to figure out what I want to tell the students about myself but I think I have a pretty good idea. Show some of the photos I have been taking and experimenting with of my hobbies: fishing, sports, sporting events, family.

Hopefully I come back after a month and a half with a lovely British accent ;)

I forgot to mention, we arrive in London June 7th (but leave the US June 6th, confusing right?) and come back to the US July 13th (It's going to be like traveling back in time, haha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment